I know, I know…I’ve been totally M.I.A. I can assure you it isn’t because I’ve been cozied up on the couch in front of the TV. Work, work, work! So, in honor of that work, I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that are never very far out of reach on any given day.
1. I’m a total paper diva, so anything by Snow and Graham is like my crack. I use these 100 times a day and I love that it makes the average post-it a lot more special.
2. I love the shape of this bottle. I love the taste of this tea (Jasmine and Rose are my favorites). Everyone knows to keep their hands off my stash. Nothing makes me happier than knowing my fridge is stocked with Teas’ Tea. And I mean NOTHING!
3. Suddenly tagging pages (a huge part of my job) just got a little more exciting with these colorful designs by Girl of All Work. I save these for the extra special pages.
4. Fragrance can transport you to another time and place…like this Rain candle by Votivo. It relaxes me and reminds me of cool weather, where you want to stay inside and cozy up by the fire. If I have to stay inside, I might as well set the mood.
5. Every time I reach for my PSA Stamp it makes me happy, smug even! I think to myself, yeah that’s right, I’m so organized, I even have a fancy stamp with my return address. Never let em see you sweat. * Use the code HOME3 for 30% off your order thru October 6th.
4 thoughts on “All Work and No Play….”
LOL Nothing? :`(
Cool items. I really like the stamps.
ughhhhhhh molls u nailed it on this one….love all those things…i know exactly what you mean about “paper crack” 🙂 i looooove anything stationary…I will def hafta check out snow & graham and girl of all work…LOVE!
Pingback: Cocktail Hour « This Yuppie Life