It’s back in the 70s here in LaLaLand and I finally feel like I’ve emerged from the rock I’ve been living under since I last gave you an update. This move has literally taken it out of me. My friend is coming over this week (!!!) to take photos of the end result, so I promise a renovation post soon. Of course, it’s still a work in progress. All of our time lately has been spent on the house, which has kept me chained to L.A. (I know there are worse places to be), but I’ve got the travel bug BAD. Hopefully I’ll be taking you on some exciting adventures soon, but in the mean time, here are a few things I’m loving close to home right now.
1. Breakfast at Chateau Marmont—In all the times I’ve been to the Chateau, Friday was the first time I’ve had breakfast there. It really doesn’t get more Hollywood glam than this.
2. Blue Bottle Coffee in Downtown LA—my favorite coffee has finally opened relatively near me and I couldn’t me more excited. I’m so obsessed, I used to order it weekly from San Francisco. It also happens to be next door to Zinc..another fave.
3. Bloom That Florist—my friend sent me this bouquet last week and I just think it’s adorable! The prices are great and they deliver within 90 minutes. #FlowersonDemand
4. The only falafel I ever want to eat—My friend Jenn came to visit last week and was dying to try Dune, a new falafel place in one of my favorite neighborhoods, Atwater Village. Let’s just say I never saw true falafel till this night. The dates with sea salt and rose water are also a must.
5. Night & Market Song in Silver Lake—this was one of the best meals we’ve had in a while (aside from the falafel!). It has gotten tons and tons of press, and I’m telling you…it lives up to the hype. I have been craving the rice noodles with chicken and broccoli every single night since I ate them.
Have a great week y’all!
Best Coffee LA best florist in LA Bloom That florist Blue Bottle Coffee Downtown Los Angeles Chateau Marmont DTLA Dune Atwater Village falafel Los Angeles florists in LA luxury hoteles Los Angeles Night & Market Song Thai Restaurants Los Angeles