1. Jetsetter is having a huge Paris in Springtime sale. If you are planning a trip to the city of lights, check out their deals!
2. Carrie Bradshaw’s New York City brownstone is back on the market for $9.65 million. I keep hoping my husband will come home and say, “I got it” ala Mr. Big. I’ll keep dreaming…
3. My favorite boutique hotel specialists Mr. & Mrs. Smith curated a collection on Artspace. If they like it, guaranteed I will like it!
4. Handsome Coffee opened in downtown LA. I can’t wait to get my caffeine on!
5. I am obsessed with this DIY Chanel drip tee from one of my favorite blogs, The Londoner.
6. Jeremy Piven is in negotiations to star in the 10 episode drama “Mr. Selfridge,” chronicling the life of his famous London department store. Directed by Jon Jones of “Downton Abbey” fame for UK network ITV, it can’t get on the air fast enough for me!
7. The boulder dropped at LACMA today or in formal terms Levitated Mass by artist Michael Heizer. At 340 tons, it’s the largest megalith moved since ancient times. Pretty cool, huh?!
8. ink.sack, Michael Voltaggio’s sandwich shop is now open an extended Tuesday-Sunday, giving you a chance to grab one of his creations all weekend long.
9. Fares to Los Angeles went on sale. Come see me!
10. My friends went to Zach Braff’s new London play “All New People,” and loved it. Get your tickets here for this limited run.
"All New People" Artspace DIY Chanel drip tee Downton Abbey Handsome Coffee ink.sack Jeremy Piven Jetsetter LACMA LACMA boulder Levitated Mass Mr. and Mrs. Smith Mr. Selfridge Paris Paris hotels The Londoner Zack Braff